Thank you for your interest in serving as a volunteer for True Woman '22!
- Have a Christ-like, positive, willing attitude?
- Desire to glorify the Lord with your gifts and abilities?
- Have a heart to be a part of a team doing kingdom work?
- Enjoy helping others?
- Love meeting people and making new friends?
Then we need you! And we think you would enjoy serving as a volunteer for True Woman. True Woman relies heavily on the extra hands (and hearts) of our volunteers to make the weekend run smoothly. We could not do this without our volunteers.
We need servant-hearted women (and men) to help in the following ways*:
- Information Desk
- Prayer Partners
- The Resource Center
*For a full description of each responsibility, check out the FAQ section below.
By serving as a True Woman Volunteer, you will:
- Receive a 50% discount on your conference registration.
- Have access to a break room exclusively for volunteers.
- Have early access to the sessions to reserve your seat.
- Experience the privilege of worshiping with thousands of like-minded women.
- Receive a True Woman apron to wear throughout the event (and take home with you).
- Meet women from all over the world.
- Make new friends as you serve together.
- Interact with the Revive Our Hearts staff.
- Get a “behind-the-scenes” look at a True Woman Conference.
Terms of Agreement
As a volunteer, you will be representing the Lord and Revive Our Hearts. Here is what we are asking you to agree to as a True Woman volunteer:
- Come with a servant’s heart, a gracious attitude, and a smile.
- Serve throughout the entire conference as assigned. Your volunteer position could require you to serve before, during, or after sessions.
- Wear modest attire, comfortable shoes, and the True Woman apron (provided for you).
- Make it a priority to be observant, proactive, and available.
- Report any emergencies or suspicious behavior to a Revive Our Hearts staff member.
- Be willing to stand for a period of time in your assigned area (approximately one hour). (Please let us know if you are unable to fulfill this requirement.)
- Attend a required orientation and training session on Thursday, September 22, at 10 a.m. in the Indiana Convention Center.
“Volunteering in the Resource Center, I was able to help women find books to meet their needs that I had personally used and applied in my own life. I had not expected the Lord to use my love of books and learning to help specific people.”
—Bree, True Woman conference volunteer
“I had a wonderful time getting to know the other women on my usher team affectionately called, ‘Lori’s Ladies.’ The instant bond with Christian sisters at these conferences is clearly from the One who lives inside of us. Just a small glimpse of what heaven will be like.”
—Tina, True Woman conference volunteer
Do you still have questions? Here’s a list of frequently asked questions.